Calibration Control Features
Features of our calibration management software
Calibration Control gives you the choice of simple data storage using MS Access
or a more advanced solution using your own MS SQL Server. Using either Access
or SQL Server, you can connect multiple users in your network or run the application
on a single computer. Keep your test equipment organized and managed according
to their individual calibration cycles, metrology lab, physical locations, type,
- Label Printing: One-click Asset, Calibration, and No Calibration
Required (NCR) labels.
- Barcode Scanning: Print barcodes on your labels and use a
barcode scanner for data entry and opening equipment records. Use barcodes
already on your equipment. Automatically includes serial number.
- Attachments: Add any number of attachments to your equipment
and calibration records.
- Sign-In (User Name / Password): User-authentication with
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance: Includes electronic data controls
to ensure data authenticity and integrity.
- Measurement Traceability: Trace the accuracy of your measurements
back to NIST standards.
- Custom Tolerances: Choose between +/-, percent (%), custom,
or no tolerances.
- Measurement Templates: Define standard sets of measurement
and attach to Equpiment Types, Model Number, or individual Equipment.
- Asset Transfer: Quickly transfer assets between Department,
Locations, or Custodian.
- Employee Terminal: Simplified terminal for use by Shop personnel
to access the Asset Transfer and Job Recording dialogs.
- Adjust Significant Digits: Define the significant digits
used during each calibration event.
- Change Log: Tracks all field and label changes by date/time,
user (when in sign-in mode), data screen, field, and before/after values.
- Localization (Multilingual): Add virtually any language upon
- Editable Field Names: Change the display names of fields
to align with your company norms.
- Website Creator: One click creates a website your organization
can use to see their own equipment.
- Equipment Pictures: Add a picture of your equipment and/or
location to its equipment record.
- Grid Exporting: Export to Excel (xls or xlsx), PDF, or XPS
directly from all the major data grids. You choose the fields & records.
- Job Tracking: Track the equipment (tools) used in every production
job. Useful when researching out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Customizable Fields: Change the field names the main edit
- Legacy Integration: Import from previous version of Calibration
Control (e.g., Calibration Control 2000, V5.x, V6.x).
- Data Importing Service: We can help you import your spreadsheet
data or possibly from older software.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all versions Windows XP, Vista,
- MS Access Database: Access model allows you to store an MS
Access database in a central location on your company's network and connect multiple
Calibration Control users to the same database.
- MS SQL Server: Install the SQL version on your company's
SQL Server gaining all the network and security features of this world-class database
- Intelligent Data Grids: Feature rich data grids that allow
flexible customization of how data is viewed.
- Backup: Backup and restore your MS Access data from within
- Historical Data: Storage of test equipment measurement standards
- Due Cal: Automatic calculation of the next calibration date.
Standard and Custom Reports
- Custom Reports: Use a standard report to create your own
from scratch. Edit any standard report or build your own from scratch.
- Report Designer: Define exactly what data, fields, and grouping
should be included in reports.
- Export: Export functions that generate output into Rich Text
Format (RTF) for word-processing, Portable Document Format (PDF), Microsoft Excel
worksheets, HTML and DHTML for publishing your reports to the internet, TIFF for
optical archiving and faxing and delimited text for spreadsheets and databases.
- Calibration Certificates: Certification Report that prints
and records calibration certificates.
- Filters: Additional report filters that allow filter criteria
to be specified for up to three fields.
- Date Ranges: Next Calibration report that allows users the
ability to print any date range for future calibrations.
Microsoft Office Style User Interface
- MS Office style interface which is easy to learn and use, with clear graphics and
an intuitive approach that makes extensive training sessions and manuals unnecessary
- Multi-level cascading menus as in Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Style Navigation Pane
- Dockable and floatable toolbars as in Microsoft Office
- Tear-away menu support
- Personalized menus and toolbars
- Ability to modify the style of navigation pane, menu and toolbars
- Support for desktop theme fonts and colors
Last updated: 8/8/2012
Compatibility: Calibration Control 7.3
Download Calibration Control