Access All the Label Fields
Understanding Labels Fields in Calibration Control
Follow these guidelines to get the most out of printing labels with Calibration Control (our Calibration Management Software).
Need To Know:
- Label Basics: Watch this label quick start video for an introduction to the basics of label printing in Calibration Control.
- Files Folder Basics: Watch this video for an overview of the Calibration Control folders.
- Sample Labels: Check out these screenshots of sample labels included in Calibration Control for Calibration, Asset, and CNR (Calibration Not Required). They are a good resource for choosing which labels you want to use or modify.
Label Naming Requirements:
- Printing the equipment labels or Asset tags must have 'Asset' in the label file name, (e.g. 24-Asset-05).
- Printing Calibration labels must have 'DueCal' in the label file name, (e.g. 18-DueCal-02).
- Printing Maintenance labels must have 'DueMaint' in the label file name, (e.g. 24-DueMaint-01).
- Equipment System labels must have 'System' in the label file name, (e.g. 36-System-01).
- Due Cal Labels for Calibration Not Required Frequency must have 'CNR' in the label file name, (e.g. 12-CNR-01).
- Due Cal Labels for Next Use Frequency must also use 'CNR' in the label file name for current version 9, (e.g. 18-CNR-09). In older version 8, it must have 'NextUse' in the file name, (e.g. 24-NextUse-03).
- Note: The format of the label file name begins with the millimeter (mm) size of your tape width.
- P-touch Editor: The P-touch editor software that comes with P-touch printers (or download from Brother) is required to edit the 150+ labels that come with Calibration Control or to create custom labels.
- Editing Label Templates: You can edit Calibration Control label templates in the free P-touch Editor software. The label fields below are the designated Object Names in the Textbox or Barcode Object Properties.
- Using Label Fields: The label fields below correspond to the specific data fields used in Calibration Control. Copy the exact label field format when modifying any given template.
- Label Fields: All of the available label fields are shown below.